I'm in the Heir of Fire Fan Trailer!

By | 2:15 PM Leave a Comment


A few months ago Bloomsbury held a contest for the Throne of Glass books, in honor of the release of the third book, Heir of Fire. I found out about it a few days before entries were due and took some photos and attempted to photoshop them to look more like the main character Celaena... considering I am definitely not blonde and Celaena definitely is. Here's what I ended up entering;


...and if you watch the Heir of Fire fan trailer, you'll see my image! 
I actually did a post a few months ago about the process of creating my entry, so if you want to see that you can click here.

Thanks to Bloomsbury for hosting such a cool contest, and congrats to the other winners.

Make sure you pick up Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas when it's released next week! 


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: